Mission & Values
Multi-National Ministries is a Christian organization that shows kindness to the ‘strangers’ in Memphis – the refugees and immigrants who need help finding their way, understanding the culture, achieving academic success , and feeling the love of God.
- A deep, unshakable belief in Jesus Christ and the free gift of His love and salvation offered to all people everywhere
Multi-National Ministries intentionally and gently tells about Jesus Christ in appropriate ways in its programs in considerate, loving ways.
- Caring/Accepting Attitude
Multi-National Ministries demonstrates tangible, unconditional love and acceptance of all peoples from all cultures, languages, religions, and countries without restrictions or requirements
- The value of Diversity
Multi-National Ministries values and celebrates all cultures and acknowledges that this diversity makes our city more compassionate, interesting, and successful.
- Integrity and Accountability
Multi-National Ministries commits to the highest level of integrity, honesty and quality of work in its administration, services, outreach activities and in the accuracy of data reports and records.
- Partnerships and training
Multi-National Ministries does not believe nor seek to be the ‘Lone Ranger” in outreach to refugees and immigrants inMemphis. We believe that collaborations, partnerships, and facilitating others with a heart for refugee/immigrant ministry will reach the most people.
- Volunteer involvement and training
Multi-National Ministries believes the ability to be the most effective in impacting the lives of refugees and immigrants in Memphis depends upon the involvement of an army of trained, caring, committed and engaged volunteers.
- Financial Sustainability
Multi-National Ministries believes that its work as an outreach to refugees and immigrants inMemphis will continue to be growing need and therefore are committed to wise financial stewardship and ongoing creative fundraising.
Motivation for MNM’s Service
- God’s loves every person from every tribe and nation and His love is a free gift offered to all. It is our privilege to demonstrate that love.
- Refugees and immigrants can be valued, viable, and helpful members of the Memphis community
- Refugees and immigrants deserve respect, kindness, and acceptance in the Memphis community regardless of their country of origin or immigration status
- Well trained and motivated staff and volunteers make a positive difference in the lives of refugees and immigrants in Memphis